Friday, January 13, 2012

Good Feelings

Nothing makes me happier as when people tell me that they love and use the items I make for them.  I made my friend's son a snow camo beanie because he liked the one Mike was wearing (in this post).  She said he wears it everywhere and tells everybody that it is a "2 of a kind" hat.  This makes me so happy that he loves that simple little hat.  I can't ever tell him that there are actually 3 matching snow camo hats out there in the world...I did make a third one for a friend! 

I do get stupid comments sometimes.  Mike gave a beanie to one of his co-workers who had been asking him for one. I guess his co-worker's wife asked whose Grandma made that hat (haha)!  She must not be a fan of my crochet items.  Well...I guess you can't win them all!

3 comments:

  1. You should see Aiden and Summer (and I have to play too!) playing with the angry birds you made. It is so funny, I keep telling him he needs to be careful with them because they were special made by Aunt Heather, but he loves to play with them, we have to play "angry birds" everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny! I have extra eye's and stuffing if the play gets rough they need repair;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hats, they are so cute! Oh and I love your new photo, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete