Wednesday, December 14, 2011

December 2011 Basic Beanie

Yes, I have made more beanies.  My request list for them doesn't ever seem to shrink.  I have another post of these here.  There is a new "snow camo" hat I made for a friend's son (it's not the same one from my prior post).  He wanted a hat to match the one he saw Mike wearing.


Mike wanted a hat made out of the gray yarn that I made the Baby Bear hat out of.  He wore it for a couple of hours until a friend of his said he wanted a hat like the one he was wearing.  Mike gave the hat to his friend and now I need to make him another one.  Good thing I still have more of that yarn.


Mike thought he needed to include Mustard in his picture.  Poor thing didn't expect to be hanging out on his head!


I'm off to make more hats.  I have many more I need to make before Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment