Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Angry Bird Crochet Hats

I'm catching up on my completed projects.  Not that I have worked on anything lately... since I got this little cutie.

My cute little puppy Honey has a tendency to eat yarn, not just eat it...tear it apart!  There has been little project making since we got her.

Last winter I had 2 friends that saw my angry birds I made for my nephew (this post here) and they asked me to make them Angry Bird Hats.  I finally got around to making them this year for Christmas.

 
I decorated my Christmas tree in hats this year because I was too lazy to pull out the decorations...but I forgot to take a picture of all the hats of the tree.  I got the free crochet patterns from the blog Crafts by Starlight.  I enlarged both patterns to fit adult males since the patterns were made for children.

 
The Red Angry Bird Pattern can be found here.  I made this hat for Josh.


The Black Angry Bird Pattern can be found here.  I made this pattern for Jason.

No comments:

Post a Comment